Since we are newly married (a month and a few days) I thought it would be great to kind of put into words our lives at a new beginning. So, that's what has inspired me to start this blog. I've never been one to put my ideas and thoughts into words, so this is something completely new to me. So, cut me a little slack! :)
So far, our marriage has started out wonderful. Who would have ever thought that we'd already be at this point in our lives. We have been together, essentially, forever, and I never really imagined that we'd make it to this point together. Yet, here we are, there have been years that we've been apart but more importantly, more years that we've spent together, cherishing those precious moments. I think that Tyler and I are extremely lucky. We have been able to see each other grow and mature, both individually and together as a couple. We have lived our lives together, and apart, and have been able to see that it is only right and a perfect life when we are together. God has truly blessed us and I am beyond thankful for everything He has given us.
This marriage thing is quite challenging, well, challenging is not really the operative word, more like wonderfully interesting. It has been a pretty smooth transition for us, I think. I can only attribute that to God, but the truly challenging part for me has been the 'housework' that a wife does. I absolutely hate it at some points, but love it at others. Today, I have been nothing but a typical "house-wife". I have cooked, cleaned, done the laundry and washed the dishes. Not to mention I baked a cake last night. All of which is certainly not typical for me. I cannot cook! It's actually quite sad, but non-the-less, I am trying.
We have also recently bought a couple of bicycles to try and start being healthy and exercise a bit together. We had our first little bike ride last night and it was pretty great. Very relaxing to me and a great way to be together. I loved it! I am determined to live a healthy lifestyle, not only for me but for our future children's (none anytime soon!!!) lifestyle. I absolutely loathe the lifestyle that America's children are living today and am determined that my kid's lives will be different. I guess we'll see when we get to that point. However, I do think that Tyler and I have to make a few lifestyle changes before that will work. So, I guess that's where the bicycles come in. Now, if we could just change our eating habits!
All in all, I just wanted to begin putting my thoughts down about this new beginning. I'm loving it so much so far, and wanted to share my thoughts and ideas with someone! Let's see who picks up and starts reading.
Love, T
![]() |
| high school lovin' |
![]() |
| our new lives together :) |


No comments:
Post a Comment